Durability, performance and quality craftsmanship are all included.
We know you deserve the very best and on Vanderbilt, we brought our very best. Behold a stylish and practical watercraft you can be proud of.
A 4-zone RGB LED mood light package is integrated into both the interior and exterior of the boat. The exterior perforated fence paneling is backlit with RGB LED Lights. Plush upholstery features progressive density foam that cradles. Double top stitch quilting with contrasting colors is both supple and aesthetically refined. Experience the industry’s first diamond-quilted rattan sculpted vinyl.
Heavy C Channels are spaced only 8-inches apart at the stern to support the transoms. 50-inch long nose cones allow for a generous, sharp entry and a smoother ride overall. All-welded construction offers unparalleled torsional rigidity and strength.
- Continuous length M Channels from bow to stern
- Wide M Channel spacing on tubes
- Through-bolted deck construction
- Fully-welded M Channels on the inside
Vanderbilt boasts the industry’s only patented extended deck – extending past the engine transom to reclaim unutilized space of the boat’s full-rigged length. In addition, Vanderbilt is the only luxury pontoon to feature an aft bar cockpit combined with rear chaise lounges.
- Quilted Rotan furniture accents
- Stainless steel aft bar and lounge with two tables over the motors complete with Corian® countertop insert and eight multicolor cup holders
- USB charging ports at front and back seating locations
- Five 8″ fusion lighted speakers and a 10″ lighted subwoofer
- 12V accessory plugs are situated at aft bench for inflating tubes and at helm for handheld spotlight
- Power assist steering with “Glass Dash” 12.3″ touchscreen display
Vanderbilt was engineered to handle with precision and enhance the passenger experience. Boarding is a breeze thanks to twin aft side gates and a center aft platform. Entrances keep occupants away from propellers, and gates swing open while guiding occupants away from the splash wells and mechanical spaces.
- An aft stainless steel ladder features large grab handles enhancing ingress/egress
- Burst-proof aft gates help prevent occupants from losing their footing
- Dual engines with differential thrust enable more intelligent docking and maneuverability while delivering added redundancy
- Steering wheel mounted switches help reduce driver fatigue
- Sealed and separate fuel assembly