PATENTED 4′ EXTENDED REAR DECK
- Extending the rear tube between the rear twin motors adds additional lift to the rear of the boat which allows the boat to get up on plane quickly and minimizes bow rise.
- The extended rear platform utilizes the wasted space between the motors and provides 10% more useable floor space than comparable conventional boats.
- The center tube is full length, contains a storage locker and fuel locker, both with automatic bilge pumps, and provides greater buoyancy.
- The extended rear platform offers a unique bar with flexible seating configurations or converts to water toy rack storage.
NEXT LEVEL RGB LIGHTING
Multi-zone RGB LED mood lighting package is integrated into both the interior and exterior of each Vanderbilt as a standard offering. The interior features accent lighting within each cupholder, rope lighting underneath each seat and multiple accent areas on the helm. The exterior features back-lit perforated fence paneling, RGB docking lights and Underdeck lighting.
- Over 200 feet of RGB LED lighting throughout
- 4 LED RGB Docking Lights
- 20 RGB LED lit cupholders
- 6 – RGB LED lit premium speakers
- 1 – 10″ RGB LED lit premium subwoofer
- LED Helm Courtesy Interior Light
NMEA 2000 INTEGRATION
Each Vanderbilt Pontoon is standard with the robust National Marine Electronics Association 2000 (NMEA 2000) communication protocol that enables seamless data exchange between devices on the Vanderbilt Pontoon network. We integrate and control components on our network (such as GPS, depth sounders and engine instruments) on a single network. The electronic components selected for our system are NMEA-2000 compliant, ensuring improved reliability, faster data transfer rates and a more flexible network. With a NMEA 2000 backbone, you can easily manage and monitor your vessel’s systems, making it easier to navigate and operate, therefore, enhancing your boating experience and improving your safety on the water.